The SAJS - the official journal of the Association of Surgeons of South Africa (ASSA) is an internationally indexed, quarterly, general surgical journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other surgical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 53, No 1 (2015)
- Stent graft repair of subclavian and axillary vascular injuries
- Influence of diabetes mellitus on early outcome following carotid endarterectomy
- Tranexamic acid use in the trauma setting
- Lessons learned from the endovascular management of blunt thoracic aortic injuries
- Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome: Are anatomical anomalies significant?