The SAJS - the official journal of the Association of Surgeons of South Africa (ASSA) is an internationally indexed, quarterly, general surgical journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other surgical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries, general correspondence, and classified advertisements.
Vol 51, No 4 (2013)
- The rise and fall of CA 19-9
- Endoscopic management of bile leaks after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Understanding the contribution of human error to adverse surgical events
- How should we use pre-operative biliary drainage in operable severe obstructive jaundice?
- Patterns of injury in road crash victims
- Intra-orbital knife blade foreign bodies