The SAJS - the official journal of the Association of Surgeons of South Africa (ASSA) is an internationally indexed, quarterly, general surgical journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other surgical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 52, No 3 (2014)
- What do South African general surgeons think about their postgraduate training?
- Serum lipase – the laboratory test of choice for suspected acute pancreatitis
- Intraoperative examination of sentinel lymph nodes using scrape cytology
- Tracheal resection for laryngotracheal stenosis
- Clinical (non-histological) diagnosis of advanced prostate cancer