The SAJS - the official journal of the Association of Surgeons of South Africa (ASSA) is an internationally indexed, quarterly, general surgical journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other surgical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 52, No 4 (2014)
- Predicting the need for relaparotomy in severe intra-abdominal sepsis secondary to complicated appendicitis
- Exposure to key surgical procedures during specialist general surgical training in South Africa
- An audit of trauma-related mortality in a provincial capital in South Africa
- Propeller flaps for lower-limb trauma
- Regional anaesthesia for cleft lip surgery in a developing world setting